Strengthening Democracy through Parliamentary Development is a joint project of the Parliament of Pakistan, UNDP and IPU. It has complete one phase in September 2009, while the new phase for another four years (2009 – 2013) has come in force since October 2009. The project needs professionals with proven record of performance and professionalism, for following positions. Please click on the position title to see the detailed Terms of Reference.
- National Technical Advisor
- Deputy Project Manager (civil society)
- Deputy Project Manager (Trainings)
- Finance Officer
- Communications and Advocacy Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Training and Coordination Associate